Created by: @MAINLYMONICA
BANOFFEE PIE CUPS
- 120g / Oats
- 35g / Coconut flour
- 45g / Peanut Butter @mayversfood
- 120g / Applesauce
- 100g / @purecocobella Coconut yoghurt
- 50g / @mayversfood peanut butter
- 50g / Banana
- 30ml / Almond milk
- 60g / @macr0mike PB Banoffee Pie Protein powder
- @purecocobella Coconut yoghurt
- Cacao nibs
- melted chocolate
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius and line a Muffin tray with 9 Muffin papers. In a food processor, add all of the base ingredients and blend until a sticky but crumbly dough forms.
Divide mixture between 9 muffin papers and press in to make a cup base. Place into the oven to bake for 20 mins until golden.
While the cups are baking, add all of the banoffee filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
Once the cups are cool divide the mixture between the 9 cups.
Finish off with desired toppings and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.