Created by : @noashealthyeats
giant cookie dough tart
Macros for 1 slice
- 100g / Macro Mike Cookie Dough Protein+ Powder
- 20g / Coconut flour
- 20g / Macro Mike Cookie Dough PB+ Peanut Butter - creamy texture
- 40g / Macro Mike Cookie Dough PB+ Peanut Butter - drizzle texture
- 15-20ml / Coconut oil
- 1tsp / Vanilla essence
- 45ml / Sugar free maple
- 15g / Mini dairy free chocolate chips
- 1tsp / Mesquite powder (optional)
- 140ml / Light canned coconut milk (solid parts of the top of a refrigerated can work the best)
- 80g / Dairy free chocolate
Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl with a spatula. Add a few tbs as necessary of water or almond milk to get a doughy consistency. Fold in chocolate chips. Using your hands press into a tart tin.
Place in freezer while you make chocolate gnache.
Break up chocolate pieces into a heat proof bowl. Scoop coconut milk from the top of the can and heat in a pot on the stove for a few minutes until it just starts to bubble.
Poor over chocolate and mix until completely combined.
Poor into the cookie dough tart base using the back of a spoon to spread evenly.
Optional to swirl through some extra peanut butter.
Place back in the freezer for at least two hours to set.
Cut into slices and keep in the fridge.