Created by : @mainlymonica
Double Choc Banana Muffins
- banana (250g)
- almond milk (60ml)
- apple cider vinegar (1tsp)
- spelt flour (40g)
- almond meal (50g)
- cacao powder (30g)
- Macro Mike Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder (40g)
- baking powder (1tsp)
- baking soda (1/2tsp)
- natvia/stevia (40g)
- choc chips (40g)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan forced) and prepare a muffin tray by lining with 6-7 baking paper cups.
- In a large bowl combine the banana (mashed), almond milk and apple cider vinegar, mix until smooth and set aside.
- In a seperate bowl combine the remaining ingredients, ensuring there are no lumps. add dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients. fold together until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between the 6-7 baking cups. place in the oven to bake for 35mins.
Eat fresh out of the oven or allow them to cool and store the fridge for up to 5 days