Created by : @swallowarainbow
jumbo PB protein brownies
Macros per 1 brownie
- 1/2 cup oats, blended to a flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 scoops Macro Mike pb cookie dough protein powder
- 2tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Blitz all ingredients except for raspberries in a food processor until smooth.
Add in raspberries and pulse until just combined.
Bake in a lined brownie tin for 30 minutes or until firm.
Allow to cool completely before cutting into 12 jumbo brownies.