Created by: @noashealthyeats
Oreo protein cheesecakes
Calories with toppings: 128
- 20g / Crushed peanuts
- 10g / Cacao powder
- 10g / Macro Mike Chocolate Protein+ Powder
- 50g / Almond meal
- 30g / Ricemalt syrup
- 2 / Oreo-style biscuits
- 40g / Natural cashews
- 85-90g / Thick coconut yoghurt
- 85-90ml / Coconut milk (solids off the top of a refrigerated can)
- 60ml / Maple syrup (optional sugar free)
- 1tsp / Vanilla bean paste
- 60g / Macro Mike PB+ Peanut Butter (your favourite flavour)
- 2 / Oreo-style biscuits (middle cream and biscuit layer separated)
Blitz all ingredients in a food processor. Add a few tbs of water or almond milk if necessary, so that the mix sticks together.
Press into 12 mini silicone muffin moulds.
Soak the cashews for at least 4 hours (or prepare the night before).
Remove cream middle from your Oreo style biscuits and keep the cookie lids for later.
Scoop the coconut milk cream off the top of your refrigerated can and add to the rest of the cheesecake ingredients.
Blitz in a high powered blender until a thick cream is made.
Poor creamy mixture on top of your cookie base equally.
Crush left over 4 biscuit lids over the top of the cheesecakes and return to freezer for at least 2 hours or more.
Once set, pop the cheesecakes out of moulds & drizzle 1-2 squares of melted chocolate over the top for decoration.
**Keep in your freezer for long life & defrost them for 15 minutes before eating or keep in the fridge for more of a cheesecake consistency.
**Will keep in the fridge for about a week.