- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|200g||Mixed berries, frozen|
|1 Tbsp||Unrefined Organic Coconut Sugar|
|1/2 cup||Lime, juiced|
|75g||Macro Mike Almond Protein Pancake|
Created by: @healthybodhealthymind
Healthy truffles for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. This is not a drill! Each bite is packed with protein and the best part is its vegan, gluten free, dairy free and no sugar. What more could you want in an easy truffle recipe?
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Blend 2 cups of peanuts in a food processor until they form a powder/flour consistency.
- Chop remaining half cup of peanuts into smaller pieces.
- Mix blended and chopped peanuts with protein powder in a bowl.
- Blend dates, tahini and almond milk in a food processor until smooth.
- Add mixture to bowl of dry ingredients and mix well (add more almond milk if mixture is crumbly or not sticking together well).
- Roll mixture into balls and refrigerate until firm.
- Melt chocolate (30 second intervals in the microwave, mixing in between) and coat each ball.
- Refrigerate.... then Eat!!