Created by: @noashealthyeats
Snickers protein Cheesecakes
Prepare your tastebuds for maximum vegan cheesecake goodness using our Snickerdoodle Protein Powder. Totally dairy free and gluten free, these little cups are easy to make and easy to eat! Very low calorie and healthy, packed with protein and Macro Mike Peanut Butter.
Recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes
- 60g / Almond flour
- 25g / Macro Mike Original Peanut Butter Protein+ Powder
- 10g / Cacao powder
- 10g / Coconut oil
- 30g / Ricemalt or maple syrup
- 40g / Soaked cashews (4h+)
- 60g / Macro Mike Cheezecake PB Protein+ Powder
- 100g / Thick coconut yoghurt
- 90-100ml / Light coconut milk
- 60ml / Sugar free maple syrup
- 1tsp / Vanilla
- 25g / Soaked pitted dates
- 20g / Macro Mike Chocolate Caramel PB+ Peanut Butter drizzle
- 15ml / Light coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 / Peanut halves on each cheesecake
- 20g / Melted chocolate drizzle
In a food processor, blend all ingredients until a dough forms, add a few tablespoons of water as necessary.
Press into mini silicone muffin moulds and freeze.
Blend in a blender until creamy with no lumps, and pour the mixture equally on top of the base.
Return to freezer.
Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
Mix all ingredients or blend until you have a paste and swirl it through the tops of the cheesecake.
Then garnish with toppings.
Drop a few peanuts on the top of each cheesecake and drizzle some melted chocolate over the top to decorate.
Freeze for at least 2 hours.
When ready to eat, let thaw for 10 minutes or leave a few in the fridge at a time.