Created by: @noashealthyeats
Snickers protein Cheesecakes
Macros for 1 cheesecake
Recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes
- 60g / Almond flour/meal
- 25g / Macro Mike Original Peanut Butter Protein+ Powder
- 10g / Cacao powder
- 10g / Coconut oil
- 30g / Ricemalt or maple syrup
- 40g / Soaked cashews (4h+)
- 60g / Macro Mike Cheezecake PB Protein+ Powder
- 100g / Thick coconut yoghurt
- 90-100ml / Light coconut milk
- 60ml / Sugar free maple syrup
- 1tsp / Vanilla
- 25g / Soaked pitted dates
- 20g / Macro Mike Chocolate Caramel PB+ Peanut Butter drizzle
- 15ml / Light coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 / Peanut halves on each cheesecake
- 20g / Melted chocolate drizzle
In a food processor, blend all ingredients until a dough forms, add a few tbs of water as necessary. Press into mini silicone muffin moulds and freeze.
Blend in a blender until creamy with no lumps. Poor equally on top of base. Return to freezer.
Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Mix all ingredients or blend until you have a paste and swirl it through the tops of the cheesecake. Than garnish with toppings.
Drop a few peanuts on the top of each cheese cake and drizzle some melted chocolate over the top to decorate.
Freeze for at least 2 hours. When ready to eat let thaw for 10 minutes or leave a few in the fridge at a time.