Created by : @noashealthyeats
Snickers protein Cheesecakes
Macros for 1 cheesecake
Recipe makes 12 mini cheesecakes
- 60g about 3/4 cup of almond flour/meal
- 25g of protein (@macromike peanut flavour)
- 10g cacao powder
- 10g coconut oil
- 30g ricemalt or maple syrup
Process until a dough forms, add a few tbs of water as necessary. Press into a mini silicone muffin moulds And freeze.
- 40g soaked cashews (4h+)
- 60g of protein powder (@macromike natural)
- 100 g thick coconut yoghurt
- 90-100ml light coconut milk
- 60 ml of maple syrup ( I used sugar free)
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder/extract
Blend in a blender until creamy with no lumps. Poor equally on top of base. Return to freezer.
- 25g soaked pitted dates
- 20 g of runny Pb or can use pb +powder
- 15 ml of light coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Mix all ingredients or blend until you have a paste and swirl it through the tops of the cheesecake. Than garnish with toppings.
- 10g 2-3 peanut halves on each cheesecake
- 20g melted chocolate / and or white choc
Drop a few peanuts on the top of each cheese cake and drizzle some melted choc over the top to decorate.
Freeze for 2 hrs +. When ready to eat let thaw for 10 minutes or leave a few in the fridge at a time.