Created by: @mainlymonica
vanilla PB coco puffs
Delightful little Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Coco Puffs to snack on for you and the whole family. Great because they're totally vegan, gluten free and have a bit of protein to keep you feeling full long after!
- 250g / Cocobella vanilla Coconut yoghurt
- 40g / Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB Peanut Butter, made smooth
- 36g / Macro Mike Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein Powder
- 100g / Rice bubbles or puffed rice
- 50g / Buckinis
- 25g / Coconut, chips or shredded
- 30g / Dried cranberries
- 15g / Goji berries
Line a muffin tray with 12 baking wrappers and set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the coconut yogurt, peanut butter and protein, then set aside.
In a large bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
Add the wet ingredients to the large bowl and fold until everything is combined.
Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin wrappers and place into the freezer to set for at least 1hr.
Once taken out of the freezer, remove the individual baking wrappers. Store all together in the freezer in a sealed container for up to 1 month.