- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
Created by: @run2food
Might as well go for donuts, chocolate ones with peanut butter frosting. Yes please! These easy to make chocolate donuts can be made with any of our protein powders, use Macro Mike Chocolate PB Protein Powder for extra chocolate. And did I mention this recipe includes our Triple Chocolate Cookie baking mix? Oh we went there. Top with our PB Powdered Peanut Butter made into frosting is next level!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fanforced.
- Prepare your donut trays.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the donut mix.
- Divide the mixture evenly amongst the donut holes.
- Bake for 15 minutes until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow it to fully cool before frosting.
- Make the frosting by mixing the powdered peanut butter with plant milk until a thick spreadable consistency.
- Dip the donuts in the frosting.
- Decorate with toppings of dark chocolate and cookie crumbs.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for months.