- serves 6
- prep time 15-20 mins
- setting time 1 hour
|100g||Vegan white chocolate|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|40g||Macro Mike Peanut Butter Cheezecake Protein+ Powder|
|2 tbsp||Almond butter|
|1 tbsp||Maple syrup|
|2 tbsp||Almond milk|
|Vanilla extract, just a dash|
Created by: @the.lyons.life
A deliciously simple and suberb vegan recipe that combines Oreos and Macro Mike Peanut Butter Cheezecake Protein - which is a big favourite across the board! All you need is some vegan white chocolate, coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup to be combined with the star ingredients. Loaded with protein, this snack will hold you over until, well you're next snack!
- protein 6g
- fat 10g
- carbs 18g
- calories 187
- Melt half of the vegan white chocolate in the microwave, mix in 1/2 tsp of the coconut oil and stir until fully melted.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a bowl, place all ingredients except the Oreos and stir until fully combined.
- You want the mixture to be similar to a cookie dough consistency.
- If it's too dry add a little more almond milk, if it's too wet add a little more protein powder.
- Remove cupcake cases from the freezer and divide the cookie dough into 6 even portions.
- Press firmly into the cupcake moulds.
- Crush the Oreos into small chunks.
- Again divide the chunks into 6 and press into each of the PB cheezecake mix.
- Melt the remaining half of the vegan white chocolate in the microwave, mix in remaining coconut oil and stir until fully melted.
- Pour the chocolate over cheezecake cups, and sprinkle a fine cookie crumb over the top.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set.