- serves 10
- prep time 20-25 mins
- cooking time 20 mins
|100g||Macro Mike PB+ Peanut Butter, made into a paste|
|50g||Macro Mike Chocolate PB Protein+ Powder|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|20g||Macro Mike Chocolate PB Protein+ Powder|
|50g||Dark chocolate, vegan|
Created by: @mainlymonica
A delicious plant based recipe that takes our chocolate peanut butter protein powder combined with cacao and oat flour for a gluten-free delight. Great for snacking on or eating all at once!
- protein 9.6g
- fat 4.8g
- carbs 18.8g
- calories 168
Steps for COOKIES:
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter , maple syrup and almond milk until combined.
- Add the oat flour, cacao powder, protein powder and baking powder, and mix together with your hands until a thick but slightly sticky dough has formed.
- Divide the dough into 20 cookies, roll into balls and then flatten out.
- Bake in the oven for 20mins.
- Remove and allow to cool completely.
Steps for FILLING:
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut yogurt, protein powder and cacao powder until a thick mixture has formed.
- Divide the cookies into pairs and add an even amount of the filling to one from each pair.
- Press the 2 biscuits together until they stick together like a sandwich.
- Melt your favourite chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Leave to set and then ENJOY!
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.