- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|50g||Macro Mike Chocolate Hazelnut Protein+ Powder|
|240g||Cannellini beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed (1 can)|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||Bicarb soda|
|30g||Macro Mike Devishly Dark Chocolate PB+ Powdered Peanut butter, made into drizzle|
Created by: @MainlyMonica
Try making these incredibly decadent vegan chocolate hazelnut brownies using our tasty versatile Macro Mike Protein+ Powder. Tastes just like Nutella! Easy to make with ingredients found at home; chickpeas, dates, nutella, cacao powder, and of course hazelnuts! Drizzle with Macro Mike PB+ peanut butter chocolate flavour and your day just got a whole lot sweeter...
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine beans, dates, Nutella and coconut yoghurt in a food processor, and blend until everything is broken down and as smooth as possible.
- Add the hazelnuts and pulse to break them down a little bit.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined.
- Spread mixture out in the prepared tin, and bake for 30mins.
- Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving with dark chocolate peanut butter drizzled all over!
- Stores in the fridge for up to 5 days.