- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|20g||Macro Mike Premium Plant Protein Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant|
|40g||Self raising flour, gf|
|2 tbsp||Sweetener, granulated|
|1/2 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp||Coconut yoghurt, thick|
|6 tbsp||Almond milk|
|Vegan chocolate squares|
|1||Macro Mike Almond Butter (your favourite flavour!)|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
Moist and oozing with flavour, try not to eat the whole bag of protein because these Chocolate Fondant Almond Protein Lava Cakes are addictive! Your dessert game just went pro, use our Premium Plant Protein in your favourite flavour to create this decadant protein rich and low calorie vegan dessert. Share with a friend or indulge in your own private pleasure bubble!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk flour, salt, protein and cacao.
- Add in yoghurt and enough almond milk for a thick cake batter.
- Grease your baking tin and place 2/3 of the mix in, place a large chocolate square down and cover with remaining batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Safely remove the tin from the oven and serve almost immediately being carful not to burn yourself.
- Top with some icing sugar and a drizzle of almond butter!