- serves 12-16
- prep time 5-10mins
- setting time 2 hours
|225-250g||Dark chocolate Coconut oil, for melting chocolate|
|1 cup||Rice bubbles|
|1/2 cup||Lime, juiced|
|40g||Macro Mike Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant Premium Plant Protein|
|4 tbsp||Coconut cream|
|1-2 tbsp||Macro Mike Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant Premium Plant Protein|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
A great snack for when you just need a hit of chocolate and protein to hold you over to the next meal! You'll need dark chocolate, coconut oil, rice bubbles, biscoff, coconut cream, and of course Macro Mike Premium Plant Protein in the Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant flavour. Its an easy vegan recipe that's gluten free and no added refined sugar, so don't hold back.
- protein g
- fat g
- carbs g
- Melt chocolate using some coconut oil if needed.
- Stir through protein and rice bubbles then pour 1/3 of the mixture in the bottom of a silicone or lined tin.
- Whisk praline centre and spread over the middle of the chocolate bottom.
- Spread over remaining chocolate (you may need to heat it up again slightly).
- Set in freezer for approximately 2 hours then cut into 12-16 slices.