- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|1 can||Chickpeas, thoroughly rinsed and drained|
|1/4 cup||Cashew butter|
|2-3 tbsp||Coconut cream|
|1/4 cup||Maple syrup|
|1/3 cup||Almond meal|
|1/2 cup||Oat flour|
|60g||Macro Mike Cookie Dough Protein Powder|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|50g||Vegan chocolate chunks|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|10g||Macro Mike Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant Premium Protein Powder|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
Stick a fork in me because I am done. These raw cookie dough protein fudge slices are too much! Using our Macro Mike Cookie Dough Protein Powder, these healthy vegan snacks are full of tasty goodies ilke vegan chocolate chunks and maple syrup. Late night snacking has never been better.
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Thoroughly rinse chickpeas and let them sit in the strainer for a few minutes before patting dry with paper towel.
- Blend in a processor with cashew butter, coconut cream, maple syrup, sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Once semi-blitzed add in almond meal, oat flour, cookie dough protein , a pinch of salt and blend again until you have no chickpea lumps.
- Fold through chopped chocolate chunks with a spatula.
- Press mixture into a lined loaf tin, or a silicone tin.
- Slightly wet your spatula if you need help to smooth the top over.
- Freeze for an hour.
- For the topping, melt chocolate with the coconut oil, and fold in protein.
- Remove fudge from the freezer and spread melted chocolate over the top.
- Cut into 12-14 bars and enjoy!
- Keep remaining in the fridge in a sealed container.