- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|¼cup||Macro Mike Salted Caramel Premium Protein Powder|
|2tbsp||Macro Mike Sweet Original Almond Butter, made smooth|
|1 ½cup||Dark chocolate|
|1tbsp||Macro Mike Sweet Original Almond Butter, made smooth|
Created by: @danishealthyeats
Bring some joy into your life with these bad boys! Grab a bag of Salted Caramel Premium Almond Protein and Macro Mike Sweet Original Almond Butter and put a smile on your face with these vegan almond coconut protein joy bars. You'll need some coconut flour, almond meal, almond extract, shredded coconut, coconut cream, and a spoon to lick!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Combine all base ingredients in a bowl until completely smooth and a dough has formed.
- Press into the bottom of a lined loaf pan.
- To make the coconut layer, combine everything in a bowl and mix until smooth and fully combined.
- Spread over the base layer.
- Combine all the chocolate layer ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in 20 second increments, stirring well between each one, until smooth and thick.
- Pour evenly over the coconut layer.
- Place in the freezer until set.