- serves 12
- prep time 25-30 mins
- setting time 1-2 hours
Created by: @mainlymonica
Drool worthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Mousse Squares that you can whip out at any time to impress pretty much anyone... or don't share and eat them all!! You'll need some Macro Mike Chocolate PB Protein Powder, coconut yogurt, cacao powder, vegan white chocolate, and of course a bunch of oreos!
- protein 5.8g
- fat 6.8g
- carbs 14.1g
- calories 142
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the oreos and protein powder to a food processor and blitz and until almost completely broken down.
- Add the coconut yoghurt and blend again until a soft sticky dough forms.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the tin and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the cacao powder and protein powder and mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut yoghurt and mix until completely mixed through and thick mousse forms.
- Spread the mousse over the top over the base evenly.
- Sprinkle the crushed oreos over the top of the mousse, set aside.
- Add the vegan white chocolate to a small cup and melt in 2-3 x 30 second increments in the microwave, stirring in between.
- Pour and evenly spread out the melted chocolate over the mousse and crushed oreos.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hrs, slice into desired size pieces and enjoy!