- serves 12
- prep time 5-10 mins
- cooking time 25 mins
|50g||Peanut or almond butter|
|60g||Cookie Dough Protein powder|
|60g||Peanut or almond butter|
|75g||Vanilla Buttercream Protein powder|
|160g||Gluten-free plain flour|
|½ tsp||Bicarb soda|
|60g||Vanilla Buttercream Protein Powder|
Created by: @mainlymonica
This bad boy is protein boosted using our drool-worthy Cookie Dough Protein in the cake, our Vanilla Buttercream Almond Protein infused in the frosting adding a delisshhh creaminess and cookie dough balls on top!
- protein 12.7g
- fat 9.9g
- carbs 25.3g
- calories 248
- Preheat oven to 170 and grease and line a round cake tin.
Make the cookie dough by adding the peanut of almond butter, maple syrup, coconut yoghurt and vanilla to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the protein and chocolate chips and mix until a soft dough has formed. Divide the dough into small balls and set aside.
- To make the cake batter, add the applesauce, coconut yoghurt, peanut or almond butter and coconut sugar to a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Add the protein, flour, baking powder and bicarb soda and mix until combined. Add the ¾ of the cookie dough balls to the batter and fold through evenly.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and spread out evenly. Place in the oven to bake for 25mins or until golden a skewer comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
To make the frosting, add the yoghurt and protein to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spread the frosting out evenly over the cake and top with the remaining cookies dough balls. Slice and enjoy!!