- serves 12 cups
- prep time 8-10 mins
- cooking time 10-15 mins
|75g||Peanut Butter Protein|
Created by: @mainlymonica
These mouth-watering cups are suuuper easy to make, have a creamy, sweet and salty peanut butter filling using our delissshh Peanut Butter Protein covered in a decadent dark chocolate!
- protein 6.3g
- fat 10.9g
- carbs 11g
- calories 172
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin wrappers.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut yoghurt and maple syrup to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Add the protein powder and mix until a soft dough has formed.
- Divide the dough into 12 balls (approx. 18-20g each) and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and add a spoonful to the bottom of each muffin wrapper. Use the back of the spoon to spread the chocolate up the sides to form the cup.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set for 10mins. Add a dough ball to each chocolate cup and press down until flat. Add another spoonful of chocolate on top and spread out until completely covered.
- Place back in the fridge or freezer to set for 10-15mins then enjoy!