- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|50g||Rice malt syrup|
|50g||Dark chocolate, vegan|
|1 tbs||Coconut oil|
|10g||Macro Mike Chocolate Protein+ Powder|
|1.5 cups||Rice bubbles|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
Oh yea this is the motherload! Decadent and healthy, these little cheezecakes are vegan, dairy free, gluten free and the best part is they won't throw your macros off. Eat as many as you want, who says dessert on a plant based diet is restrictive?
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
Steps for base
- In a bowl, melt together rice malt syrup, chocolate and coconut oil, combining with a spatula.
- Add in rice bubbles and protein powder.
- Press into mini silicone muffin moulds or square tray, and refrigerate.
Steps for CHEEZECAKE
- Whisk all ingredients with an electric whisk until smooth.
- Pour onto the base and freeze for 2 hrs+ to set.
- Pop out while frozen and slice if you made it in a tray.
- Decorate with chocolate and peanut butter drizzle.
- Best kept in a sealed container in the fridge for a few days or freezer for longer.
- When made into 10 squares, one serving is only 118 calories!