- serves 8
- prep time 20mins
- setting time 25-30mins
|1/4 cup||Macro Mike Cookie Dough Protein+ Powder|
|1/4 cup||Coconut flour|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup (optional: unsweetened)|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil, melted|
|1/4 cup||Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB+ Peanut Butter Powder|
|1/2 cup||Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB+ Peanut Butter, made smooth|
|1/4 cup||Coconut oil, melted|
|3 tbsp||Vanilla extract|
|Sea salt, just a pinch!|
|1/3 cup||Peanuts, chopped|
|WHITE CHOCOLATE LAYER:|
|1 cup||Vegan white chocolate chips|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
Created by: @danishealthyeats
You thought you had it good with regular snickers, but wait til you try it with white chocolate. This is going to blow your mind and your taste buds! Combining the best plant based protein, Macro Mike Cookie Dough Peanut Butter flavour with dates, peanuts and vegan white chocolate chips, this recipe is the summer snack you didn't know you were looking for.
- protein 16.3g
- fat 21.9g
- carbs 24.9g
- calories 498
- Combine all the base ingredients in a food processor and blend until a dough forms.
- Press into a lined loaf pan and set aside.
- Make the caramel layer by placing the peanut butter, oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Pour over the base layer, then sprinkle over the chopped peanuts.
- Gently press them into the caramel layer.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth.
- Pour over the caramel layer.
- Place in the freezer until set, then slice into bars.