- serves 10
- prep time 15m
- cooking time 20m - 25m
|75g||Macro Mike Salted Caramel Premium Almond Protein Powder|
|35g||Macro Mike Peanut Butter Cheezecake Protein Powder|
Created by: @mainlymonica
If you love all things peanut butter and cookie dough, you'll froth over this dreamy snack! Vegan, gluten-free and super easy to make, get ready for a taste sensation!
- protein 9.8g
- fat 8.6g
- carbs 19.3g
- calories 202
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the peanut butter, yoghurt and coconut sugar to a medium bowl, whisk until well combined.
- Add the protein, flour and chocolate chips and fold until a soft dough has formed, set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling, add the yoghurt and protein in a small bowl and whisk until thick and smooth.
- Add half of the cookie dough to the loaf tin and press into the bottom evenly.
- Spread out the cheesecake filling on top and crumble the remaining cookie dough over the cheesecake filling and flatten out.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, then slice and enjoy!