- serves 10
- prep time 20m
- cooking time 15m
|60g||Plain Gluten-Free Flour|
|30g||Macro Mike Salted Caramel Premium Almond Protein|
|100g||Dairy-Free White Chocolate|
|60g||Macro Mike Berry White Choc Protein Pudding|
Created by: @mainlymonica
This unreal treat is bursting with fruity, white choccy sweetness and packed with our Berry White Choc Pudding for a protein hit!
- protein 7.3g
- fat 8.5g
- carbs 19.8g
- calories 189
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and grease and line loaf tin with baking paper.
- Add the nut butter and maple syrup to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and protein powder and mix until a soft crumbly dough is formed.
- Press dough out evenly in the base of the loaf tin and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Once the base has cooled, add the yoghurt and melted white chocolate to a medium bowl and whisk until smooth ( heat up the yoghurt slightly so the chocolate doesn't set before it is mixed through).
- Add the protein pudding powder and whisk until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow to thicken.
- Spread the filling mixture out evenly over the base.
- Place in the fridge to set for 4-5 hours.
- Remove from the tin, slice, drizzle with extra chocolate and enjoy!