- serves 10
- prep time 20-25mins
- cooking time 40-45mins
|3-4||Bananas, large and very ripe|
|½ cup||Macro Mike Powdered Peanut Butter, runny|
|2 cups||Plain flour, gluten free|
|½ cup||Macro Mike Banana Cream Pie Premium Almond Protein|
|½ cup||Coconut sugar|
|4 tbsp||Natvia sweetener|
|1 tbsp||Baking powder|
|½ cup||Dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate|
|¼ cup||Macro Mike Powdered Peanut Butter, runny|
|¼ cup||Maple syrup|
|¼- ½ cup||Coconut milk ( enough to get a runny glaze)|
Created by: @sammybeasley1
Looking for the perfect vegan, dairy free, and gluten free foodie item to bring to the next gathering with friends or family? Why not a bundt cake?! This one is loaded with Banana Cream Pie flavoured protein, bananas, and runny peanut butter drizzled all over it!
- protein 13g
- fat 16.8g
- carbs 72.6g
- calories 108
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray bundt tin with cooking spray, setting aside.
- Prepare flax eggs in a small bowl and let sit for 5- 10 minutes.
- Mash or blend bananas and add the remaining wet ingredients, whisking everything until well combined.
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine, then add wet mixture and fold gently until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chunks and pour mixture into the prepared bundt tin.
- Pop in the oven for 40-45 minutes ( if the mixture comes out quite clean when inserted with a knife, it is ready).
- Leave the cake to sit in the tin for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the cake is cool, prepare PB glaze by mixing the peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut milk into a small bowl.
- Wisk until smooth and glossy.
- Drizzle in layers over the top of the cake and top with crushed walnuts or other nuts.