- serves 12
- prep time 10-15m
- cooking time 30min
|100g||Pitted dates/ or medjool|
|50g||Salted caramel premium almond protein |
|15g||Brown rice malt syrup|
|4 tbs||Salted caramel powdered almond butter mixed with water|
|3-4 tbs||Maple syrup|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1tsp||Almond butter or coconut oil|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
A delicious protein base using our Salted Caramel Almond Protein, an ooooozing caramel centre made with our salted caramel almond butter and a decadent choccy top!
- protein 2.3g
- fat 6.9g
- carbs 9.5g
- calories 105 calories per pod
- Blend base ingredients in a processor until crumbly (this May take a few minutes)
- Add a tbs of hot water or almond if needed & blend again
- Once dough is sticky enough, roll into 12 balls & press each one into a mini silicone muffin mould, press the sides up with your fingers. as seen in the video. Place in the freezer while you make the caramel.
- Whisk the centre ingredients until smooth, i used 3 tbs of normal almond butter and 15g of powdered almond butter, add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract and then distribute evenly into the cups. Freeze again for 1/2 hour.
- Melt the choc with oil or nut butter and top each cup. Freeze again for an hour or so until solid enough or to pop out of the moulds.
Pop them out while more solid & keep them in a sealed container in your freezer or fridge for an oozing middle (won’t last as long i the fridge so maybe only a couple at a time )