- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|400g (1 can)||Chickpeas, drained and rinsed|
|100g||Brown rice syrup|
|75g||Flour, gluten free|
|50g||Macro Mike Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein Powder|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|150g||Raspberries, fresh or frozen|
Created by: @mainlymonica
You don't need to go crazy with snacks, sometimes a simple blondie square will do! These are really easy to make using our Macro Mike Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein Powder, chickpeas, nut butter, gluten free flour, raspberries, and of course chocolate chips. Make this recipe your own using different kinds of berries or white chocolate chips, you'll thank me later.
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celcius and line a square cake tin with baking paper, set aside.
- Add the chickpeas, nut butter, syrup and almond milk to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the flour, protein and baking powder and blend again until combined.
- The batter should be thick.
- Remove the blade and add the 100g of the raspberries and the chocolate chips and mix through using a spatula.
- Add the batter to the cake tin and spread out evenly.
- Top with the extra raspberries and bake for 30 mins.
- Allow to cool before slicing into desired size and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.