- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|40g||Macro Mike PB Cheezecake Protein Powder|
|1 tbsp||Macro Mike Almond Butter, runny consistency|
|70g||Macro Mike Salted Caramel Almond Butter Powder, creamy consistency|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|Pinch of salt|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
Delicious salted caramel pods with a date, coconut, and Macro Mike Protein Powder base filled with a creamy, dreamy Macro Mike Almond Butter centre. Let the snacking begin and don't let it stop!!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Blend base ingredients in a processor until crumbly.
- Add a few teaspoons of water or almond milk if needed.
- Once dough is sticky enough, roll into 10 balls and press each one into a mini silicone muffin mould, press the sides up with your fingers.
- Freeze while you make the creamy centre.
- Whisk the centre ingredients and distribute evenly into the cups. Freeze.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil and top each cup.
- Freeze again for 2 hours or until solid enough to pop out.
- Pop them out while frozen and keep them in your fridge for an oozing middle.