- serves 6
- prep time 15-20mins
- cooking time 10-12mins
|1 cup||Almond meal|
|1/2 cup||Macro Mike AB+ Almond Butter Powder (+ 2tbsp extra for the frosting)|
|1/3 cup||Almond milk|
|2 tbsp||Agave syrup (or maple syrup)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
Created by: @healthybodhealthymind
A really fun recipe with our Almond Butter Powders that you can easily create with your kids or just for snacking anytime. You don't need many ingredients just some almond meal, almond nut butter, almond mylk (are you sensing a pattern here?!), sweetener and vanilla. This is an easy vegan recipe, totally peanut free and quick to make. Enjoy!
- protein 7.6g
- fat 10g
- carbs 11.4g
- calories 160
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to form a dough.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Roll into small balls and place on a baking tray, place 2 balls together to form a peanut shape and slightly press down and crosshatch with a fork.
- Bake at 175°C for around 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- In a bowl mix the remaining 2 tbsp of almond butter powder with just enough water to form a frosting-like consistency.
- Once the cookies have cooled, sandwich them together with the almond butter.