- serves 6
- prep time 10 mins
- cooking time 0 mins
|8||Biscuits, gluten free and vegan|
|1/2 cup||Macro Mike Almond Butter Powder, thick consistency|
|1/4 cup||Dark chocolate|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
Created by: @cafeh_girls
Vegan and peanut free, this delighful and decadant biscuit smothered in dark chocolate is exactly what you need today. Grab your tub of Macro Mike Almond Butter Powder, a few medjool dates, dark choccy, and coconut oil along with some gluten free vegan biscuits to top. Have for an afternoon snack or in the middle of the night when you wake up with a craving for nuts!
- protein 11.2g
- fat 10.4g
- carbs 32.9g
- calories 255
- Place biscuits on a silicone Macro Mike baking tray.
- Spread almond butter over top.
- Cut dates into chunks and sprinkle them on top.
- Melt coconut oil and dark chocolate and drizzle over the dates.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.