- serves 12
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 30mins
|20g||Salted caramel powdered almond butter|
|10g||Biscoff spread melted or almond butter|
|Almond milk to thin|
|70g||Vanilla coconut yoghurt|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
White Choc Chip Cookie Baking Mix for the base and a dreamy caramel filling using our salted caramel almond butter to create these little morsels of deliciousnesss!
- protein 5.3g
- fat 4.4g
- carbs 14.4g
- Calories 117 cals (1 cup)
- Prepare cookie mix as directed. Shape into 12 balls and press in dome or mini muffin moulds (i used dome.) Shape it slightly like a cup by pressing your thumb in the middle. Bake for 10-15 mins. Remove from the oven and using the end of a wooden spoon press into the middle of the cup to make a well. Let cool slightly while you prepare your caramel.
- Stir caramel ingredients together until smooth, add almond milk to thin. Distribute across the cups.
- For the Ganache, place ingredients into a bowl and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. let sit for 15 and then stir until you have a thick sauce. Distribute onto the caramel in the cups.
- Let set in the fridge 30 mins or so and then enjoy ☺️Enjoy!