- serves 6 donuts
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 20mins
|200g||Easter Egg Donut Mix|
|125ml||Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk |
|25g||Mini Easter Eggs of choice|
|15ml||Boiling Water |
Created by: @cookin.with.chloe
They’re gluten free, dairy free, plant based, macro friendly, made on our revolutionary almond protein and packed with loads of choccy chips! DROOOL!
- protein 6g
- fat 3g
- carbs 19g
- calories 129 (6 donuts)
- Preheat fan forced oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix your mixture with your almond milk & pop into your silicone donut mould (mine is off eBay, I think Macro Mike has them also).
- Bake for 20 minutes, let them cool down before icing.
- Combine icing ingredients minus the chocolate eggs, dunk each donut in & crumble your chopped up eggs on top.
- Store them in an airtight container in the cupboard or fridge for up to 3 days. Not sure how well they freeze as mine never last long enough to test them. 🙊