- serves 5 cups
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 2hrs
|42g||Vegan butter softened slightly|
|20g||Light brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|¼ tsp||Baking soda|
|60g||Gluten free plain flour|
|15g||Caramelised White Choc Luxe Protein |
|25g||Dairy-free white cho/ or caramilk / chocolate (block)|
Created by: @run2food
Loaded with caramylk goodness using our LUXE Protein x @noashealthyeats Caramelised White Choc Luxe Protein and just get a load of that melted biscoff drizooool on top!!
- protein 3.6g
- fat 5g
- carbs 10.4g
- calories 101 (7 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 180•c.
- In a bowl, use a hand mixer/ electric whisk to beat together the butter and sugar on medium until light and fluffy.
- Add the soda and vanilla and beat for another few minutes.
- Add the yoghurt and beat again.
- Add the flour and protein and mix to just combine. Fold in the chocolate.
- Divide dough into 6-7 equal balls. Place on cookie sheet and lightly press the dough balls down. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired & add any ex choc.
- Bake for 10 minutes, don’t wait for them to get colour on top or they will be overdone. Allow to cool for approx 15 or so until they set before moving.
- A sneaky drizzle of melted biscoff doesn’t hurt for the deco of course!