- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|1||Package / Macro Mike Triple Chocolate Cookie Mix|
|3/4cup||Vegan cream cheese|
|1 1/2 tsp||Pumpkin spice|
|1/4cup||Coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)|
Created by: @danishealthyeats
Oh my goodness look at all this goodness!! Two layers of plant based delicious-ness right there for you to take a big bite out of. These Pumpkin Puree Cheezecake Brownies are actually made with our Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix with a layer of droolworthy pumpkin puree, vegan cream cheese, and coconut yogurt. Enjoy!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Prepare the cookies as the package says and spread into a lined loaf pan to make a brownie.
- Then blend together all cheesecake layer ingredients.
- Spread carefully over the brownie layer.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 mins (time definitely varies based on ovens - so just be sure to keep your eye on it!).
- Use a toothpick to check to see if the brownie layer is done.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Drizzle with some salted caramel almond butter & enjoy!