- serves 16
- prep time 20-25mins
- cooking time 40-45mins
|50g||Choc Peanut Butter Cup Protein|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|80g||Salted Caramel Premium Almond Protein|
Created by: @mainlymonica
Layer on layer of deliciousness, packed full of protein using our Choc Peanut Butter Cup Protein in the brownie base, our Salted Caramel Almond Protein in the creamy cheezecake layer and a sweet juicy raspberry swirl on top!
- protein 5g
- fat 4g
- carbs 19.7g
- calories 136 (cut into 16)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Add the coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and peanut for the brownies to a medium bowl. Mix together until combined. Add the remaining brownie ingredients and mix together until there are no clumps.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, spread out evenly and bake for 25mins.
- Once the brownies have cooled, mix together the coconut yoghurt, lemon juice and protein powder to make the cheesecake filling. Spread the mixture out over the brownies.
- Add the raspberries to a small bowl and microwave until soft (approx 30sec), add the maple syrup and mix until the raspberries are broken down. Add spoonfuls of the raspberry mixture on top and swirl around using a toothpick.
- Place in the fridge to firm up for 1-2hrs, slice and enjoy! 🥰