- serves 1
- prep time 5 minutes
- cooking time 10 - 12 minutes
|2 Tbsp||Macro Mike Salted Caramel Premium Almond Protein Powder|
|1 Tbsp||Chickpea Flour |
|1 Tbsp||Cocoa Powder|
|½ tsp||Baking Powder|
|1 Tbsp||Sugar Free Maple Syrup|
|1 ½ Tbsp||Almond Milk|
|Handful||Vegan Choc Chips|
|1 Serve||Macro Mike Powdered Peanut Butter|
Created by: @run2food
Feeling that cookie craving creep in? With only 180 calories & 18g protein, this recipe is ideal for whenever you are feeling like a healthy, quick & delicious cookie! It's vegan, GF and macro-friendly, and can be doubled or tripled if you want even more.
- protein 18g
- fat 2g
- carbs 6g
- calories 180
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius. Line a baking tray with baking paper .
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Mould the cookie into a circle (~ 8cm diameter x 1cm height). You can put it in an egg ring if you want to ensure a good round shape.
- Bake for 10-12 mins until the cookie is firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookie to cool slightly before eating
- Serve with a drizzle of Macro Mike Powdered Peanut Butter sauce and some extra choc chips.