- serves 10
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 30-40mins
|200g||Gluten Free Self Raising Flour|
|70g||Vanilla Buttercream Premium Almond Protein|
|½ Tsp||Ground Cinnamon|
|½ Tsp||Baking powder|
|200ml||Unsweetened Almond Milk|
|1 Tsp||Vanilla Extract|
|4||Biscoff Caramelised Biscuits|
Created by: @cookin.with.chloe
The perfect treat guaranteed to tantalise your tastebuds! This epic creation using our mouth-watering Vanilla Buttercream Almond Protein for extra YUMMMZZZ!
- protein 10g
- fat 2g
- carbs 19g
- calories 136 Calories Per Slice
- Preheat your fan forced oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl sift together your dry ingredients.
- Mash your bananas in a smaller bowl & combine with the rest of your wet ingredients.
- Fold your wet into your dry ingredients & pour into your silicone baking tray.
- Place your biscuits on top & bake for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
- Store in an airtight container for 2-3 days, fridge for 3-4 days & freezer for 3 months.