- serves 12
- prep time 20-25 mins
- setting time 6 hours
|1 cup||Dates (soaked)|
|½ cup||Coconut flakes|
|¼ cup||Macro Mike AB+ Almond Butter|
|2 tbsp||Cacao powder|
|½ cup||Macro Mike Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Powder|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|Pinch of salt|
|1/4cup||Cashews, soaked for 4 hours/td>|
|90g||Dark chocolate, melted|
|½ cup||Coconut milk, chilled from the can|
|1.5 tbsp||Macro Mike PB+ Peanut Butter|
|80g||Vegan gummies, chopped|
|5-6||Vegan biscuits, roughly chopped|
Created by: @sammybeasley1
I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the best flavours of cakes, but a black forest cake slice packed with protein and peanut butter? Sign me up please! Take your favourite Macro Mike Chocolate Protein, this recipe uses Chocolate Hazelnut, peanut butter, cashews, coconut milk and yogurt with a few other ingredients and you get an easy to make vegan dessert.
- protein 10g
- fat 17.9g
- carbs 36.8g
- calories 327
- Line a small container or baking tin with baking paper, 14 x 11cm approx.⠀
- Process all brownie base ingredients in a food processor until mixture comes together into a ball and is a fudgy texture.
- Press the base into your lined tin and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Put in the fridge to set while you make your filling.
- Add all the ingredients for the chocolate mousse layer (except cookies and gummies) to your food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold through your gummies and biscuits.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and cut them into 4 x large bars, set aside.
- Defrost for 15 minutes and enjoy!