- serves 8
- prep time 10mins
- cooking time 40-45mins
|1/2 cup||Coconut flour|
|80g||Macro Mike Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein Powder|
|1/2 cup||Granular sweetener|
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 cup||Apple puree|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil, melted|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|1 cup||Mixed berries, thawed if frozen|
Coconut & Berry Breakfast Loaf
Created by: @cleaneats_breakfasttreats
Warm up with this delicious and simple coconut and mixed berries breakfast loaf high in protein to keep you full throughout the day. Its totally vegan, dairy free, gluten free, free from refined sugar and other nasties - just like all of our Macro Mike products! You can use Hawaiian Salted Vanilla flavour or any of our proteins for this easy recipe.
- protein 9.1g
- fat 3.8g
- carbs 21.8g
- calories 123
- Preheat Oven to 180° Celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- In a second bowl, mix all wet ingredients until well combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together, then fold through the mixed berries.
- Place in to the loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from the pan.
- Delicious toasted in a sandwich press and topped with nut butter!