- serves 12
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 20mins
|1||Double Chocolate Protein Brownie Mix |
|280ml||Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk |
|25g||Smooth Biscoff Spread |
|4||Biscoff Caramelised Biscuits |
Created by: @cookin.with.chloe
Using our Double Choc Protein Brownie Baking Mix! Topped with caramelised biscuits, oooozzzzzing with melted Biscoff and choccy chips throughout!
- protein 5g
- fat 3g
- carbs 13g
- 104 calories (when cut into 12)
- Preheat your fan forced oven to 200 degrees, line a square brownie tin with baking paper & set aside.
- Mix your brownie mix with your almond milk, batter will be very thick this is normal.
- Scoop it into your lined tin & pop into your oven for 10 minutes.
- Take it out and top with you melted Biscoff spread (15 seconds in microwave) & cookies, pop back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut your brownie up & store in an airtight container, I like to keep mine in the fridge for the week & it stays super fudge-y. Enjoy!