- serves 6
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 10-14mins
|85g||White spelt flour|
|25g||Vanilla Buttercream Premium Almond Protein|
|20ml||Melted dairy-free butter|
|½ Cup||Unsweetened almond milk|
|40g||Dairy-free white chocolate|
|20g||Smooth Biscoff spread|
|1 Tbs||Biscoff crumbs |
Created by: @noashealthyeats
These dreamy pronuts are packed with protein using our Vanilla Buttercream Almond Protein, smothered in a scrumptious Biscoff frosting with extra Biscoff cookie crumbs on top!
- protein 6.2g
- fat 6.3g
- carbs 14.9g
- calories 149 cals(6 donuts)
- Preheat the oven to 180•c.
Add Milk & yoghurt and whisk together, add melted cooled butter, and whisk again. Sift in Flour, protein and baking powder and mix until just combined ( a few lumps are ok).
- Place in a silicone or greased non stick pan. Bake for approx 10-14 mins. Take them out of the oven and let cool before touching them.
- In the microwave melt white choc and biscoff for 30 seconds and then 15 second intervals until melted.
- Using a spoon spread evenly on the pan side of your 6 donuts (you can also dip them in but you need to be gentle). Crush 1/2-1 biscoff biscuit and sprinkle over the icing for decorate.