- serves 16
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 20mins
|60g||Peanut or almond butter|
|2 tsp||Instant coffee|
|75g||Iced Mocha Premium Almond Protein|
Created by: @mainlymonica
They're soft and fudgy with choccy chips throughout and a delisshhh hit of coffee flava using our Iced Mocha Latte Almond Protein for a perfectly sweet and satisfying dessert or snack!
- protein 4.8g
- fat 3.6g
- carbs 15.5g
- calories (when cut into 16)
- Preheat oven to 170 and grease or line a square cake tin with baking paper.
Add the yoghurt, applesauce, almond or peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and instant coffee to a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add the protein, flour, cacao and choc chips, and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin and spread out evenly. Place in oven to bake for 20mins.
- Allow to cool then slice and enjoy!