- serves 2 adults
- prep time 5m
- cooking time 15m - 20m
|100-150g||Vegan white chocolate|
|50g||Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB+ Peanut Butter|
|Water (enough to make the peanut butter smooth)|
|1-2 tbs||Maple syrup|
|1 tbs||Maple syrup|
|1 tsp||Chia seeds|
Created by: @Noashealthyeats
This recipe is seriously next level. Vegan white chocolate caresses a thick layer of our delicious low fat peanut butter and fresh raspberries infused with chia seeds. Healthy ingredients for a sweet treat you can enjoy alone or with friends!
- protein 5g
- fat 1.6g
- carbs 13g
- calories under 92
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil, and fill 5 paper or silicone cups.
- Push the chocolate up the sides and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the peanut butter layer ingredients until smooth.
- Distribute evenly into the chocolate cups and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Smash raspberries with maple syrup and chia seeds and let sit for 5 minutes, then distribute evenly over the cups.
- Freeze until solid enough to top with remaining white chocolate.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer.