- serves 1 adults
- prep time 3m
- cooking time 1-1.5 Minutes
|12g||Banana split powdered almond butter|
|2-3 tbs||Almond milk|
|6g||Brown coconut sugar|
|1/4 cup||Almond milk|
|1 tsp||Vegan choc, melted|
|Banana & crushed nuts to decorate|
Created by: @noashealthyeats
A fluffy, light, banana cake packed with protein using our Banana Split Almond Butter, topped with fresh banana, melted choccy and peanuts!!
- protein 8.2g
- fat 4.2g
- carbs 21.3g
- calories 158 cals
- In a small bowl stir flour, almond butter powder & granulated sweetener. Add a pinch of salt than stir in almond milk and a drop of vanilla extract if desired.
- Pour batter in a small ramekin or mug.
- Microwave for 1-1.5 mins or until top has cooked.
- Add sliced banana & drizzle melted choc (or add it to the batter before microwaving) and nuts over the cake.