- serves 8
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 1hour
|1 cup||Macro Mike Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein+ Powder|
|1/4 cup||Coconut Flour|
|1/4 cup||Macro Mike PB+ Peanut Butter, mixed with water until smooth|
|1/2 cup||Almond mylk|
|2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|2 tbsp||Maple syrup (optional: sugar free) or honey|
Created by: @cleaneats_breakfasttreats
I LOVE FUDGE and you probably do too, minus all the nasties. That's why this simple recipe for vegan fudge is the best, and features our plant based Hawaiian Salted Vanilla Protein+ Powder and Peanut Butter. Yum! Sweetened with maple syrup or honey, forget refined sugar and eat as many as you want!
- protein 16g
- fat 6.6g
- carbs 8.3g
- calories 160
- Mix everything in a bowl until a dough is formed.
- If it is very sticky add a little more coconut flour.
- Press mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper or use a silicone mini muffin pan.
- Place in the freezer for minimum 1 hour or overnight.
- Once hardened, remove fudge from the freezer, they will pop straight out of the silicone muffin tray but if using the loaf tin you may need to let stand out of the freezer for a couple of minutes so you can cut into 12 squares.
- Store in the freezer, and enjoy straight from the freezer before they melt! Yum!