- serves 8
- prep time 10-15mins
- cooking time 25-30mins
Created by: @healthybodhealthymind
Protein enhanced banana bread drizzled with your favourite Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB+ makes for the perfect snack. A delicious combo of oats, bananas, almond milk and Macro Mike Protein+ Powder, just head to your cupboard to find these ingredients for an easy to make recipe.
- protein 10.1g
- fat 13.5g
- carbs 16.8g
- calories 232
- Blend bananas and almond milk into a smoothie consistency.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir through banana/almond milk mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf tin.
- Blend dates, tahini and almond milk in a high powered food processor until it forms a smooth caramel.
- Spread caramel on top of the bread batter and bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Wait for the bread to cool and then drizzle with more caramel sauce and Macro Mike Salted Caramel PB+ peanut butter sauce.